title

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I find it...

humorous that as I log on to Facebook this morning all of the statuses have to do with the inauguration today. Most of the supporters of Obama say they can't wait for today and to get rid of Bush and waiting for a CHANGE. The republicans are being supportive of Obama and praying for our nation. What a difference!! OK so that might not be true of all but I saw it on several!

Today I have a free pass to watch TV (or at least leave it on) all day. I definitely don't want to miss the events of today. Whether you were a supporter of Obama or not you cannot minimize the historical event that are to take place. My kids will be learning about this in school one day as such a huge turning point in the USA. I plan on seeing it through so that I can discuss it with them.

No comments: