title

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Preschool

Reese will officially start preschool in the fall. I finally went by the church near our house today and registered her. We checked out one of the two year old rooms and she had fun looking through the toys and books. I imagine the first couple of days will be hard for her...and me...but she will love going. Each person that I have talked to about this particular school has had great things to say about it. This will give me some time during the two days a week that she is there to get things ready for the baby and then spend time with the baby once he is here. And it will give her some big girl time with out the baby and Mommy, too. I am definitely a little nervous about this next chapter because I can't believe she is already old enough to go to school. Time has gone by so fast!!

No comments: