title

Thursday, March 18, 2010

One Happy Mommy

Last night we finally had a decent nights sleep around here!!  Woohoo!  That makes for a happy mommy. 

Reese did her ritual 1:00 wake up to go to the bathroom.  It was funny though.  She woke up and was saying, “Winsey, Winsey, I need to go to the potty!”.  Our babysitters name is Lindsey and she was here with Reese last night while we went to small group. I guess Reese just thought she was still here.  On a normal night Reese will wake up, go potty, and then as soon as her feet hit the ground she is sprinting in to our room to climb in bed with us.  Last night as I walked her to the bathroom I said, “OK, when you are done we are going to go back to your bed.”  When she got off the potty, I took her hand and started walking her back to her room.  She whimpered for a second but then climbed right back in to her bed with out a fight.  I ran out of her room as fast as I could because I was hoping it wasn’t going to be too good to be true.  She went right back to sleep!

Sam didn’t wake up until 3:30 which was fabulous.  He eats and then falls right back to sleep usually waking up about three hours later.  This morning he didn’t wake back up for another 4.5 hours!  I actually woke up before both kids!

I feel rested today for the first time in a long time.  Let’s hope we can keep this up!!

No comments: