title

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Little Daddy

6-15-10 010

From day one she has been told that she looks just like her Daddy.  She loves to take his glasses and wear them.  She is such a mess!

6-14-10 010

For a while I got a little credit for Sam.  But now people are saying he looks like his Daddy.  My one chance and it has been taken away.  I do think he is starting to look more like Reese now except for the hair color.  It is starting to get a little darker in the back but is still mostly strawberry blonde in the front and on his eyebrows.

Oh well!  So I don’t get to take any credit but at least they are cute!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

If you look closely at Reese's smile in this picture, I think she has your smile. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about!!!

Leah said...

I think that they both look like a good mix of the two of you. One thing that cannot be taken away from you Nay... You make damn beautiful babies!!!