title

Friday, June 4, 2010

Painter

Yesterday, Reese asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up.  I told her probably a grandma.  I asked her the same question. She said she wanted to be a painter. 

6-4-10 005

She has actually said this a couple of times.  So today while we were at Target I bought her some paint.  She has painted at school a lot but I was never brave enough to have the paints at home. 

6-4-10 007

Her easel (or as she would say “weasel”) is out in the garage so I let her have a go at it.  She was so excited!

6-4-10 003  

Later in the afternoon we were playing hide and go seek.  I rounded the corner and saw this…

6-4-10 008

Grrr!  The little artist thought it would be a good idea to write on the wall.  She hasn’t done this in at least a year so I don’t know why she thought it was a good idea!  Last time it was in pencil…this time pen.  Oh well!  We have a little art on the wall for now.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

We painted yesterday too!!! I like Reese's lines....Mary made a big black blob!

Rebecca said...

Is that her left hand I see her painting with? YAY! There is still hope she'll be a lefty just like me! Remember, Reese... Only left-handed people are in their right mind!!! :-)