title

Thursday, September 29, 2011

All About My Dad

This is one of my favorite things to do with Reese so I just LOVE that they did this at school. Today Reese came home with a questionnaire they did about their Dad since this week they have been discussing the letter ‘D’.

When we talked about the picture she drew, here are a couple of things she said:
*Daddy has a tail.
* She wrote our last name all by herself (the blurry spot at the top) which we have been working on. She is doing so great with this.
*Her teacher helped her spell monkey.

photo2

Here is the close up of the answers. The silliest part to me is that she said Daddy works at county parkway. I don’t even know what that means or where that is. The funniest this is that she said her Daddy is a great dad because he is awesome. Daddy always says that he is awesome so it is funny that she repeated it.

photo

I just love this!

No comments: