title

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gym Time!

I took Sam to his first Gymboree class today.  I never did this with Reese because we did gymnastics classes. There was a Groupon deal so I decided to give it a try.

9-13-11 005

Of course, the first thing Sam did was go straight to the balls. He played with the basketball a lot and had fun throwing it in to the hoop.

9-13-11 006

Once class started he did a great job following directions and trying things out.

9-13-11 007

He loved anything he could climb on and the slides.

9-13-11 008

He wasn’t too excited about the parachute.  I think it was something so new and different that he was a little intimidated by it. I think he will enjoy it more next week.

9-13-11 009

He loved the bubbles and banging on things when necessary.

9-13-11 010

I think I will see how the rest of this month goes and then decide if we will do it again.

9-13-11 011

I really like that there is someone else that Sam has to listen to besides me. I felt like that was good for Reese at this age and I hope it will be the same for Sam.

9-13-11 012

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Look so fun!! I am sure Sam loved it!

Allison D said...

aw, Marshall did Gymboree when he was Sam's age. I think it's perfect for little boys!