title

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas at Papa’s

NYE was a packed-full-of-fun kind of day. After our Noon Year’s Eve party we celebrated Christmas with my dad’s family at my Papa’s house. There were so many of us there which was awesome but we definitely missed our cousins who were not able to make it in to town. Again, I was bad with taking pictures but was able to get a few good shots.

The little monkey’s with their Sweet Papa.

1-1-2012 054

Reese wanted to sit in his lap while we opened presents but once she got going she had to stand up and enjoy it all.

1-1-2012 055

Look at all that fun! We are spoiled rotten!

1-1-2012 056

My aunt Lissa made Reese this cute purse!

1-1-2012 058

Later Sam snuggled with Grammy on the porch and ate a brownie. I am honestly not sure what all my kids ate that day. I don’t think there was one healthy thing that went in to their mouths the whole day.

1-1-2012 059

I really wanted to get a family picture for the last day of 2011 but neither little monkey was interested.

1-1-2012 060

These are the two we got and then they were done. Oh well, it represents us honestly. Ha!

1-1-2012 061

What a wonderful day to wrap up the year.

No comments: