title

Friday, November 30, 2012

Playing Together

It is funny, right now Sam is watching a Daniel Tiger episode talking about “find a way to play together”. I need to sit him and Reese down together to watch this show. I think because I have been a little distracted and preoccupied lately, the two of them have been fighting and not getting along very well. There has been a lot of fussing, tattling, and yelling happening. So on the rare moment I caught them playing well together, I needed to snap some pictures.

11-30-12 018

It didn’t last too long. But long enough that I appreciated it.

11-30-12 019

Reese is not a good loser. If Sam is even close to winning a game, the game is over before he can win.

11-30-12 020

We have a new punishment we have been trying when they are not getting along. They have to sit together on the sofa and hold hands for five minutes. A couple of years ago I read Kurt Warner’s book and his wife describes how they did this in their family and I thought it was a great idea. So far the holding hands is enough for my kids. In the Warner family, if the hand holding doesn’t work, they have to hug for several minutes. If hugging doesn’t work they have to kiss.  Haha! I don’t know if I would take it that far but you never know. I really love when the kids play well together and giggle together. I want them to be best friends the way I am with my sisters!

No comments: