title

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cleaning

Cleaning is not something that I enjoy but I LOVE it when things are cleaned. My mood definitely changes when things are cleaned versus being dirty and cluttery. I hate walking in to places that are cluttered...I feel like I am cramped. Our island in our kitchen is a constant source of clutter which drives me nuts. It is the catch all place of the house.

We decided a couple of months ago to start having our house cleaned once a month. That way we just had to maintain the cleanliness. Yesterday was the second time they came and I am not happy! When we got home there was still Comet all over the sink as if they forgot to finish cleaning, they never put things back where they belong, and they rummage through our food!! YUCK!! I contacted the company through email this morning and told them we were no longer going to use their services and explained why. I have to admit that I kind of feel bad now because the owner is such a nice guy but I do not want to stress out about having my house cleaned...especially once the baby is here.

Anyways, I guess I have to start cleaning again on my own...BOOOOO!!!!

No comments: