title

Friday, March 30, 2007

Our Days Off

Lance and I took yesterday and today off of work to get some things done around the house and then go to Nashville for the weekend. Yesterday, we were going to paint the nursery but Lance decided he didn't want me "around the fumes". I think he just wanted to get it done on his own. So I said that was fine...I don't mind going shopping. I ran to Home Depot for some stuff we needed for the house and then off to the mall I went. I spent a little more money than I was planning on but I REALLY need some clothes. I only have five pairs of pants that I can wear. After the mall and painting, we went to have lunch with my dad and get adjusted. When we came home Lance finished up some painting and I took a nap on the couch. Hard day...I know. Then off to a silent auction and dinner. It was nice but a little boring. Today we had planned on leaving for Nashville around 11:00 but seeing as it is 10:57 and I am typing this in my pjs and Lance is out cutting the grass, I don't think that is going to happen. However, I did actually do something productive today besides spend money! I put together the crib...ALL BY MYSELF. It was super easy! As you can see below, the crib and paint look fabulous!

No comments: