title

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Gone...

The grumpy's are gone today. I am so relieved. It must have been yoga that did the trick. I never would have believed that yoga could help clear your mind...but it does.

A nice thing about being pregnant is meeting other pregnant women. No one else in the world knows what you are going through right at that moment than some one else who is currently pregnant. I think that even women who have been pregnant before (or even recently) forget what all goes through your mind the first time you are pregnant. For example, I met a man a couple of months ago that had a six month old son and he said his wife was already talking about how she was ready to have another one. He said he hadn't gotten over the trauma of having this first one...some one must have erased her mind. I don't know that I want to forget everything though. I think that is what makes all of this special. I am just trying (really hard) to enjoy everything about this!! My New Year's resolution this year was to be more positive...I should have just given up junk food or something...it would have been a lot easier.

Well, I am off to have a positive day...

No comments: