title

Monday, March 5, 2007

Crib

This was a nice weekend. It was pretty relaxing and we didn't have to go any where unless we wanted to.

On Saturday my mom came out to our house and took me shopping for a crib. It is something that my parents wanted to buy for us. We are very excited and VERY appreciative! It is a beautiful crib and I can't wait to put it together. My mom and I also got to look through the baby girl clothes at Babies R Us for the first time since knowing we are having a girl. It was a lot of fun and a little dangerous. My mom bought two precious outfits. After shopping we went to dinner and enjoyed some Mexican.

Lance spent the weekend painting the office. When we bought our house I told him that could be his room to decorate. It has all of his sports memorabilia in it. He painted the room "Old Gold" with a navy and white stripe around it...Go Jackets! I have to admit it looks pretty cool! We have a little touch up to do on it but once it is done I will take a picture of it to post.

No comments: