title

Sunday, July 27, 2008

No proof

Fun, fun, fun. We went to Jacksonville last Thursday to visit with Lance's uncle, cousin and grandmother. We left early Thursday morning around 4am and arrived in Jax around 10 or so. That left us with the full day to do whatever we wanted. We decided to head down to the beach club to have lunch and then play in the pool. It was so hot but so perfect. The lunch was yummy and the pool was relaxing. We visited Lance's grandmother for a little while afterwards and then headed home and had dinner. Friday Lance and his uncle got up to take care of a few things and then went to see the new Batman movie in the IMAX theater. Claire, Reese, and I had full intentions of doing something Friday but decided last minute to just enjoy relaxing. Reese was so tired from her full day on Friday that she took two really long naps on Friday and I got to sit in front of the TV and relax AND not feel like I should be doing something else. That evening we all went to dinner with Lance's grandmother and stopped for ice cream on the way home. Claire and Charles took really great care of us and we had a wonderful time with them. Saturday morning we got up bright and early to head to Savannah for a family reunion on my dad's side. We was fun to see all of my family that I see normally but it was neat to meet people who I may have never met or met a long time ago as a kid. After the reunion we headed home. The craziest thing about the whole weekend was that I did not take any pictures...none...except for a couple in the car. Can you believe that?? Claire took a couple at the pool so maybe I can get those from her but other than that I have no proof as to all that I have just told you.

No comments: