title

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July already??

How did it get to be July already? This year has gone by so fast! I remember thinking last year at this time that I was about to be a mommy...I couldn't believe it was July already then as well...the month that our daughter was going to be born. And now I can't believe that our sweet girl is going to be ONE YEAR OLD in just a couple of weeks. It is unbelievable the changes that Reese has made in one year. How can that tiny little brain learn so much in such a short amount of time? How can that tiny little body learn to crawl and eventually walk in such a short amount of time? God's creations are amazing and I am reminded of that more every day I spend with Reese.

Reese looking through our FPU envelopes...trying to find the money I suppose!!


Squishing the lamb.


Showing some skin...this cute little outfit was given to us by my sweet friend Kerri. How cute is that??

No comments: