title

Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally Friday

It is finally Friday! Reese and I had a busy day yesterday. We went to my cousin's house for a playdate with her little man. He is two months younger than Reese...as a matter of fact his birthday is today! We played outside for a little while on the slide and in the toy car.

Reese seems so tiny to us but when she was next to Caleb she towered over him. She looks like a giant.


Back it up. She liked to sit in this car. She didn't know how to move her feet out of the way so I could push her so she just sat in it and tried to honk the horn.

After the playdate we headed to the grocery store so I could buy some dessert to make for our small group. We ran home, put Reese down for a nap, and I made the Ooey-Gooey Peanut Butter Brownies (thanks to Adrienne's yummy recipe). So after she woke up it was dinner time. As soon as Lance walked in the door, we had to walk right back out to head to small group. Small group was great. It is really nice to be able to interact with other people with similar interests and goals. Reese did well with the babysitter. She is the 17 year old daughter of a couple in our small group. She keeps Reese, her two sisters (7 and 9), and three boys (12, 8, and 5...I think) from another family in our group. Needless to say her hands are full but she gets a lot of help from all of the kids helping to entertain Reese and keep her happy...along with the cats that Reese just loves. Hopefully Reese doesn't make them all crazy! I think Thursday are going to always be crazy but it will make the week that much more entertaining.
Today I feel completely overwhelmed with house work. Lance is going to take Reese out for a little while when he gets home from work so I can fully concentrate on cleaning!! Hopefully I will be in a much better mood when they get home. Then I can enjoy the weekend in a clean house.

No comments: