title

Monday, September 1, 2008

So mad...

The other day I was reading the blog of a friend who was talking about how she was "so mad she couldn't see straight". Well twice this week I have been so mad I couldn't sleep!!

The first night I found out someone lied deceived me. I was so upset that someone could flat out deceive me that way that I could not think of anything else the whole night. I layed in bed for hours just getting more mad!!


The next morning I was blogsurfing and saw this verse on a page: "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. John 14:1 Isn't it funny the things we find when we aren't looking? Words that speak to you at just the right time.


Last night our new neighbors decided to have a party...probably a house warming party....which is totally fine! Have a party, celebrate your new house, share it with friends...I am ok with that! The party didn't start around 8:00 PM though. And they were outside, playing, talking, and being loud. There were kids in the back yard throwing the ball (who probably should have been getting ready for bed). One of their balls flew over our fence around 8:15 and they rang the doorbell and knocked on the door (with in two seconds of the other) to ask to get their ball back. Luckily Reese was still in the bathtub and not asleep yet. Lance got the ball for them and threw it back over the fence. I decided to go to bed around 10:30. I fall asleep to noise from outside but trying not to be bothered by it. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt that they didn't realize how loud they were. 11:30 PM a loud knock at the door. Seriously?? They had thrown another ball over the fence and wanted it back. It is 30 minutes before midnight...why is it necessary to knock on our door for a stinking plastic ball??? I was livid that I was awaken for a ball...luckily Reese did not wake up or I would have been even more mad!! Of course I could not go back to sleep. I was fired up thinking of all the things I was going to say to my neighbors...knowing that I never would say it to them. Over and over I try to remind myself of the verse I read the other morning. 1:00 AM rolls around and I am finally able to fall asleep again. I am still thinking about mentioning to them that I do not appreciate their guests knocking on our door so late at night but I don't think I will go out of my way to do it. If I happen to run in to them in the next few days I may say something.

No comments: