title

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Slacker!

I know...I have been a blogging slacker this week. Nothing particular...just haven't gotten around to it. It was a busy weekend again. Lance was out of town, Reese and I went to two parties on Saturday, and then Sunday church and relaxing while waiting for Lance to get home. So here is a catch up on pictures...

Eating applesauce with her hand instead of the spoon she has in the other hand. We are working on using spoons and forks. She likes to have one in her hand and does really well with it at first. But then she realizes she can eat faster if she just uses her hand.


Being such a sweet girl for Mommy while she makes dinner. This particular day she was kind of whiny so I put on her favorite movie and she sat down to watch it. She sat there for most of the movie which is about 25 minutes long.


This is the dinner I was making. It is a healthy meal...but tasted like butt!! Sorry honey!


This is what I sat in on Saturday to fill up. I had been putting off getting gas because of the lines but I could put it off no more. I paid $4.19 a gallon!! Isn't that rediculous?


Reese waiting for gas!


Don't let the smile fool you. Lance was taking her picture because she was being a stinker. She just happened to smile for this one.


A picture of Reese from one of our parties on Saturday.


Pushing her bear on her "Mo" (Elmo) toy.

No comments: