title

Monday, October 20, 2008

15 months...and growing a lot!!

Reese turned 15 months old yesterday! Wow! We had her doctors visit this morning and boy has she grown! She weighs 24 lbs, 7 oz. and is 32" tall. She has grown THREE inches since her 12 month visit. I don't know what her percentages are because the computers were down. The doctors office was crazy because of this...people don't know what to do with themselves when the computers don't work. Not that I blame them...I am the same way. Reese was also supposed to get the measles portion of her MMR today but they didn't have any available. At her 12 month visit the nurse put our name on one to save it for us and it wasn't there today. Oh well, now I just have to figure out how to handle this. She thinks the maker of the vaccine is not going to separate it anymore...I don't know what I am doing to do...more research I suppose. So, lucky Reese got out with no vaccine today. That just means I will have a happy baby today. Yeah!

No comments: