title

Monday, October 20, 2008

Gettin Crafty

I have asked for a sewing machine for Christmas this year because there are so many cute things that I want to make. On Saturday my mom and dad came over and brought my mom's sewing machine so that I could learn how to use it. We (mostly my mom) made a fabulously cute Halloween dress for Reese. Once I get some better pictures I will post the dress. I also decided that I could make my own hairbows for Reese. This way I could make them to match different outfits.

Here is the first bow I made out of ribbon I found laying around the house. The nice thing about this one is that it will match anything!!


While my mom was working on Reese's dress I made this Halloween bow for our friend's daughter, Maddie.


And then yesterday I made this bow for Reese. It is very similar to Maddie's in color but the style of the bow is different.


Ok...now that we are all caught up for the most part, I think this will be my last post for the day.

1 comment:

laurel said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog http://laurelenglehardt.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html for instructions.