title

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Bailout

I don't know alot about politics, our economy, or our government but I keep myself surrounded by people who know and I listen to people who are smarter than me in these areas. As you know Dave Ramsey has become a big part of our household and we follow most of his financial teachings because we respect his view and outlook. Lance sent me this link today regarding the bailout and Dave's thoughts on it. Take a look at it.

Again, as some one who doesn't know much about the economy, it makes sense to not get out of debt with debt...right? We are lucky to live in a country where we get a say...we get a vote. As little as I know, I know that it is a right and previledge to be able to vote and we should all take advantage of that oppurtunity. Be sure to let your voice be heard in November and now...no matter what your views are (Lance might disagree with that...haha...he wants to hear your opinion if it is the same as his...j/k!).

No comments: