title

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Almost done

The last of our Christmas presents arrived today. I did most of my Christmas shopping online this year. I am not sure why. Maybe because I remember how hectic it was last year trying to shop with a baby. I have two more gifts that I need to buy and I will be done. Yeah for me!! I am usually a last minute shopper but this year I have been on the ball. Hopefully I can get those last two gifts bought this week and enjoy how hectic next week is going to be!!

On a different note, it is much harder to get pictures up on my blog now that we have a new camera. With our old camera all I had to do was put it in the cradle and upload the pictures. Now with our new camera I have to attached the camera, go in and find the pictures, upload them and then resize them so they will fit on the blog. It is much more work so it happens less often. And since I have to resize the pictures then the number of pictures put on the blog is much smaller as well.

Here is a picture from this morning. Yes, this is the same box from all of the other pictures. It holds all of our wreaths that we hang on the windows. I kept thinking we would eventually get around to putting them up this year but we just haven't had time...and it is a two person job. I finally gave up and took the box back upstairs this morning...resigned to the fact that it is just not going to happen. Reese has enjoyed being able to push it all around the house and use it as her stage/playarea.

No comments: