title

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reese Updates

I haven't done many updates lately on things Reese is doing so I figured I would do some now.
  • She has eight front teeth and four 1-year molars.
  • She LOVES Elmo and Abby on the TV and on the computer. She will grab Lance's hand when he gets home and say, "walk" and lead him to the computer where she will say, "watch".
  • She loves to color with pens and crayons. She also has bath tub crayons that she loves to color with. This has gotten us in trouble with knowing where it is ok to use her pens and crayons. She decorated the wall and kitchen floor for us with a pen.
  • She throws major tempertantrums when she doesn't get what she wants or has to do something she doesn't want to do.
  • She will eat pretty much anything.
  • When we say "night-night" to her she says, "ni-ni" really high. And then when we say "I love you" she says "yu-you". It is so sweet to hear.
  • She will push anything and everything. We really could take back any toys she has and put boxes around for her to push and she would be happy.
  • She likes to take a bath but hates to have her hair washed. I have to do it while she is playing with her crayons and she is usually ok with that.
  • She will test ANY limit that we put in front of her.
  • She now only sleeps with one pacy and her kitty but she has added Elmo to the mix.
  • She says "poop" when she has done that. And recently when ever she sees the Soma Intimates commercial where they show the lady in her underwear, Reese will say "poop". I have no idea why or where that came from.
  • She loves to read books.
  • She is dusting for me right now as I type this...haha. So funny!

I am sure there are more updates to add but I can't think of any right now...I will update as they come.

No comments: