title

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cute as a button

No, this post is not about Reese. Today I hosted a baby shower and the theme was "Cute as a Button". Several little things had buttons involved with them but definitely not over done.

The first thing that started the theme was the invitations.


I made a "Daddy Diaper Duty Toolbet" for the Daddy to be. It had diapers, wipes, burp clothes (with buttons on them), and several other must-haves for baby. The ribbons below tuck back in to the pockets and I sewed them on with buttons.


The favors didn't really have any buttons but I love how they turned out. They are jars of m&ms with flowers on top.


I made a diaper cake as my gift. It has buttons on the ribbon.


I also decorated a photo album with buttons for the big sister to be.


And here is Reese enjoying her time before the shower.


I think the shower went well and they got some great baby gifts!! We can't wait until the baby gets here!!

2 comments:

blah blah blah said...

What an adorable theme. Who are the parents expecting. Is that Matt????

laurel said...

Love all the buttons. Everything turned out really cute.