title

Sunday, December 21, 2008

What is my deal??

Several times this week I have woken up when Lance's alarm goes off (around 5) and have not been able to go back to sleep. This morning was one of those days too. It stinks!! And now here it is 11:45 pm and I am wide awake. What is my deal? I have no idea. So since I can not go to sleep I will amuse you with pictures and stories while I am not amused AT ALL.

Yesterday morning we got up and went to run a few errands. We went to the mall planning on going in to Belk and right back out. However after we made our purchase we looked outside and it was pouring down rain. So we walked around a bit...which can always get us in trouble. We (or I) always find a way to buy Reese more clothes. So I did. At my favorite new store, Crazy 8. I have a hard time in there because I want to buy it all and it is great prices. Then last night we went to my friend Nicole's house (whose little guy is Mitchell) for a Christmas party. The kids were so cute together. We haven't really seen them interact too much together before but last night they were too cute.

This morning we had full intentions of getting up and going to breakfast before church. But as usual we were running behind. We left the house with enough time to get something quick to eat but probably would not be able to enjoy it. But half way there I realized I forgot Reese's teachers gifts. So we turned around to get the gifts and decide to just grab some donuts at Dunkin' Donuts. That is never a good idea. Finally we make it to church and heard the most amazing music EVER. I am not a stand up and praise kind of girl but the female singer sang "Ole Holy Night" and it was tempting to get emotional. I seriously have never heard it sung that beautifully before and I am pretty sure Celine Dion sings it on the radio. After church we went to my parents house to visit with my grandmother who is in town from Florida. Reese was wild and crazy while we were there. Once we got home and put Reese to bed, I headed out to shop...some more. Nicole had given me an invite only invitation to Gymboree. They opened up their back room and let you ransack it. It was all last season clothes (and maybe even two seasons ago). But everything was discounted and then you got an additional 25% off that. And then Nicole had a 20% off coupon so I got that on top!! I spent $23 and the most expensive thing I bought was $5. I also bought the bubbles from there...if you have babies who love bubbles, Gymboree is the place to buy them.

Reese ready to take her lunch to work...


Reese is cutting four more teeth so her hands are constantly in her mouth. I think they have finally all broken the gum. Once they are bigger she will officially have 16 teeth!! That is crazy!!


We seriously love playing with the new camera...it is so much fun. When we pull it out Reese immediately says, "Baby", and points to the camera so she can see herself. So most of her pictures are up close.

No comments: