title

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Monkey Joes

Today our fun family outing was to Monkey Joes. First thing this morning we went and had breakfast at Chick-fil-A. Then after CFA we went to Monkey Joes. It is a bounce house where kids are crazy! There were a TON of kids there. I really thought it would be slow right when they opened but I was wrong. There was a birthday party and tons of kids around. We started out in the under 5 area. Reese enjoyed it but I knew she wanted to be where the action was at so we headed out to the bigger kids area. She had a lot of fun. I think she was a little overwhelmed but had a blast. We went on the big slides and ventured in to the climbing areas. I think I had just as much fun as she did!! We ended up running in to our friends from gymnastics. Reese was very excited to play with "Kay-Kay". When she went down the slide with her mommy Reese cheered "Yeah Kay-Kay". We had a lot of fun and I am glad we went!

On our way up the big slide!!


Daddy and Reese


Tonight I went to a sewing class and Daddy stayed behind with Reese. She got to watch Elmo on the computer because she was sad Mommy was gone.


Another fun day had by all!!

No comments: