title

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall School Pictures

We got the proofs of Reese’s fall school pictures yesterday.  While they weren’t as bad as last spring, they are not great!

#1: This is her “Really? You want me to smile? Well, it’s not going to happen.” look. 

school2

#2:  This is her “I really want to smile but I am super stubborn so I will try to hide it” look.

school1

#3: And this is her “Whew! I made it through with out smiling and am pleased with myself” look.

school3 

I actually did order a set of wallets of #3 this year.  Might as well get a keepsake from the beginning of the school year!

3 comments:

Beth Whitehill said...

Ahhhhhh Iron Will! I think these are cute and hilarious (because was so set on doing it her way!) I have one of those too!! I was one of these little girls! Being strong willed is a great trait! (I remind myself this with every battle I choose to fight)
Hope you guys are having a great week!

Justin and Kristin said...

I just laughed out loud. Love her!

Carrie Beth said...

I laughed out loud too! Your comments are what make it so funny. Handley has her fall pictures on Monday and I'm imagining we'll have something similar to this. :-)