* Sam has had a fever since yesterday afternoon. He seems to be fine otherwise and I don't yet know what is causing the fever.
* Two nights in a row both kids have slept through the night.
* We started a rewards chart with Reese over the weekend. I had been doing some research on what I should expect from a three year old and finally decided what we would focus on. We are working on manners, speaking nicely, staying in bed, and a few other things we needed to work on. So far it seems to be working well. We are only five days in. :-)
* Reese is loving school and seems to be picking up a lot. I think her teachers are great!
* This weather is amazing and we are enjoying being outside a lot!
* I made both kids some shirts to wear in October (Etsy inspired) and have made Reese a dress (also inspired by Etsy). I still need to make Sam a shirt to match the dress. I can't wait to put them in their clothes!
* Reese seems to never nap anymore. She just plays in her bed for a while (usually an hour) and then I let her get up and have some quiet TV time while Sam still naps. I think she still needs that alone time and I know I do!
* October is going to be a crazy month for us! It is packed full.
* My BFF should be having her baby any day now and I am so excited. I can't wait!
- Posted from my iPhone