title

Friday, September 17, 2010

Two Firsts

Sammy had two firsts today!

*He ate his first two Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets.  I usually only buy Reese a four count but today I bought a six count to let Sam try a couple.  He devoured them and was asking for more as soon as they were gone.  I felt bad that I didn’t have any more for him.  He was not happy with me.

*This afternoon Sam was being a little grumpy and not much was making him happy.  So I thought I would introduce good, ole Elmo to him.  He was definitely interested for a little while.  I think he will grow to love him as much as Reese did. What is it about that little red guy?

1 comment:

Nathan and Patricia Harder said...

Since I work at home I Tivo Seasame Street for Haiden and let him watch it a little each day. It keeps him occupied a little longer. He loves it! He laughs and screams at the tv. I don't want him watching it all day but it is better he is with me while I work than in day care. :)