title

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not Fair!

*A while back I started a new routine. I set my alarm for seven so that I have time to wake up, get ready, and enjoy some quiet time before the kids wake up. I usually hit snooze and the alarm goes off five minutes later. I then turn the tv on and slowly get moving. What is unfair about that? My kids have inevitably started waking up earlier since I started this little routine. This morning Reese walked in to my room at 7:07. Sam woke up at 7:20. They used to wake up at 8:00! Not fair!

*On top of not getting to wake up quietly, I feel like I have a newborn in the house. But it is worse. Both kids are waking up multiple times a night. Last night I was up four times. The night before I was up five times. Not fair!

*I realize how dramatic I am being. I am just sleepy so give me a minute.


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: