title

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tubes In!

Sam had tubes put in his ears this morning. Everything went well I am so happy to be done and hopefully have his ears healed.

Waiting in the waiting room.


Now we wait and play in another room.


How cute is his backside? I went with him from this room to the surgery and stayed with him until he fell asleep.


Waking up was hard for him. Once he had some juice, his paci, blanket, doggy, and snuggles with Mommy he started to relax. He fell asleep in the car on the way home. It had been a long morning after having to wake up at six.


Thank you to my mom for being at the hospital with me and to Lance's mom for being at our house with Reese and Lance (who is fighting the flu again).

Once we were home Sam wanted to eat and play. He walked around the house barking like a dog and dancing. I am so thankful for an easy morning!!

- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kiera said...

I am so happy to hear it went well and that Sam is barking - ha!!! Hopefully this will be it and he will be free of pain!

Amy said...

Congrats on an easy surgery renee. sounds like sam was a champ! you must feel so relieved.

Nathan and Patricia Harder said...

Awww I am so glad everything went well. I hope it helps! such a good boy Sam is!!