title

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cold Pool Days

It has been so chilly lately that our pool just can not warm up. Today I had no plans of going to the pool but after a stressful trip to the grocery store (Sam decided to tumble out of the grocery cart...no harm done though) I thought it may be ok. I was wrong! The water was so cold!!! Sam didn't have much to do with the water. He mostly played outside the pool. I tested it for about three minutes and was done. However, Reese played in the water for almost two hours. She would get out to warm up and eat her lunch occasionally. In fact, she played so hard that she took a great nap. When she woke up from her nap she thought it was Wednesday. It took a lot of convincing that it was almost dinner time instead of time for breakfast. Crazy girl!



- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: