title

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wedding Fun

Yesterday my youngest cousin, Celeste, got married. The wedding was at 2:00 near my parents house so we headed up there a little bit early so we could eat lunch and get ready there.

photo 6

Unfortunately, Sam and another little cousin didn’t make it to the actual wedding. My cousin, Tricia, and I took the boys on a little adventure during the wedding instead. The wedding was at an environmental center in Gwinnett so there was a lot to do and explore. Tricia brought her phone out with us and snapped a couple of pictures.

photo 1

This adventure for the boys was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. They were inseparable the rest of the day. There is about four months between them and I can’t wait to see them together again.

photo 2

Reese was a dancing machine. She had a blast dancing with Celeste, Aunt Becky, and Lissa. She did not want to dance with me or anyone else.

photo 3

Sam loved dancing too. He was too funny.

photo 7

And, of course, Papa (my grandfather) was in on the dancing action.

photo 8

 

Gigi and Granddaddy danced with the boys too.

photo 5

In between dances, Sam played with his buddy, Tommy. It usually takes Sam a while to warm up to him when we are all together but yesterday he was so excited to see him the second we pulled in to the parking lot. He yelled out, “Tommy’s here!”. It was super sweet.

photo 4

After the reception was over we headed back to my aunt and uncles house for some more visiting. My two monkeys and two other little cousins were so crazy but fun to watch. They played so well together. I think they had hit their second wind and had a blast. I can’t wait to see everyone again soon. What a fun day!

No comments: