title

Sunday, August 17, 2008

SHS Class of 98

This weekend I had my 10 year high school reunion. I can not believe ten years has gone by so fast! My honey's sister (and her boys) kept Reese entertained for the evening for us. She was great for them and we are glad to have been able to go out and enjoy the night with out worrying about Reese. We, of course, left during Reese's afternoon nap so we had a couple of hours to kill before meeting up with some friends. We went to a mexican restaurant and had a mini date night. Thirty-three dollars later we had both had one drink and nothing to eat. Oh well, the company was nice. After that we headed over to Davis's house (an old friend from high school) to get our evening started. There were seven of us from our class and their spouses that met up and we had a great time for two hours before we headed to the reunion. There were tons of people at the reunion and it was fun to catch up with them. It was pretty loud so conversations were kept short and sweet. The same conversations were had over and over..."What are you doing now?"..."Do you have any kids?"..."It was good to see you again!", etc, etc. Overall, I had a great time and it was so, so great to catch up with some of my most favorite people from high school!

Adrienne, me and Andrea


Davis, JP, Bobby, Jonathan, Andrea, me and Adrienne

2 comments:

laurel said...

Just wait until your 20th reunion and some people start to look old. It's kinda scarry.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it just feels like yesterday that I had my ten year. I was voted the most changed. u geetin old! Love , Dad