title

Monday, June 1, 2009

Where have we been?

It has been almost a week since I updated last...I am such a slacker!

Wednesday I finally bought Reese a sand and water table off of Craigslist. I found one that was new, in box and was a great price! She loves it! Right now we only have water in it because we have not made it out to buy the sand yet.


Wednesday night we went to dinner with a friend of Lance's from high school. They were in town for a couple of days and we wanted to meet their new little guy who is seven weeks old. I was so mad that I forgot my camera because Reese and their daughter, Savannah who is six months older than Reese, were so sweet together! After dinner we walked around the strip mall we were in to visit some more and let the kids get some energy out. The girls just walked down the sidewalk holding hands and "talking". It was so cute!!

Thursday...I don't think we did anything...

Friday we went out to Gwinnett for Leah's graduation from the Fire Academy. We went out right after gymnastics to Becca's apartment. We ate lunch and then went to the pool. Reese thought she was so funny with Becca's bathing suit on. The pool was freezing but we had a great time.


Reese was so good during the graduation. She colored most of the time and was so sweet cheering for everyone.


On Saturday we visited with our friends who had a baby in February. The last time we saw her she was 10 days old. She is almost four months old now and so precious. They have an awesome playset in their backyard oasis that Reese just loved. She would swing all day, everyday if we let her. We are seriously considering getting our own playset for our yard...with out going in to debt!!! The only picture I took the whole day was of their sweet baby. I wish I had taken more because there were so many cute moments.


Sunday morning we went to church and rushed home to get Reese down for a nap. While I was making lunch Reese thought it would be fun to go for a ride in her baby stroller. This face is her new "cheese" face. When ever we pull out the camera she says "cheese".


After Reese's nap we went to one of our babysitters high school graduation party. Reese was so excited to see her favorite girls! It was a pool party and I really didn't want to get in the pool but Reese was so excited to that I finally broke down. The water was cold in the shade but nice in the sun. One of her favorite girls (whom she calls "Bug" or "Buggy") let her borrow her goggles. Reese wanted to wear them but I didn't think she would actually let me put them on her. She did and she wore them for at least an hour!! She was so funny with them and would not let me take them off. Lance was able to snap this picture with his phone. It was the only picture we got of the party...seems like that was the theme of the week...no camera!

No comments: