title

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I win!

My husband rocks!!!

Reese and I have been on the go all day. The original plan was the let Daddy have a Daddy's Day! He was going to go ride his bike and relax on the couch reading a book. However, the weather changed his plans of bike riding.
This morning started with Reese and I having an enjoyable and entertaining breakfast with my best friend from high school. This breakfast included the opening of an umbrella on the table and yogurt splattered all over the floor. In the midst of all of that we had fun catching up!!

After breakfast we headed to my mom's school where they had a Snow White play. It was cute and was put on by a local theater. It was mostly kids so Reese enjoyed it.

While we were out that way we headed over to Leah's firehouse to visit. Reese was very timid at first for some reason. I don't know if it was the size of the fire trucks or what. Once she saw Gigi climb in the ambulance she was all ready for it. She sat in each of the trucks and eventually let us take her picture...those are on my mom's camera.

We got home around 2:30 to a sparkling, clean house!!! And all of the clothes washed. Woohoo! Again, my husband rocks!

Now we are waiting for some neighborhood friends to come over for some pizza and trick-or-treating! It looks like the rain is gone so it should be a fun night!

Here is a picture from last year! I can't wait to see them both dressed up this year!

No comments: