title

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rojo

Reese got to go to school today!! YAY! She has actually been fine since that little spike in her temperature Monday night so I had no problem sending her to school today. She was so excited to go and had a great day. Thursday they usually go to the library and learn Spanish. She said that did not go to the library today but instead went to the "Pumpkin Match" to pick out a pumpkin. She cracks me up. She did get to bring home a small pumpkin. I asked her what she learned in Spanish and she said, "Rojo"! And then she told me that it meant red. So smart!!



While Reese was busy learning Spanish I went to get a pedicure with a friend. We had a great time and some wonderful discussions. It was so nice to have some mommy time!! And now I have some fabulous feet to look at when I am in labor!!



Last night as we were pulling out of the driveway for small group we realized Ariel didn't make it. With all the rain we had on Tuesday she just couldn't keep it together. She will be meeting the trash can later today once Lance gets home!! Eww...

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Your poor pumpkin. :-( Glad Reese is all better and got to go to school. As far as the ruffles go on the pants, this was actually my first attempt. I've been wanting to do some for a while, but just never got around to it. I made the ruffle a longer than I thought I would want it (5 inches) so that it would hang right and then the strip I used was 3 times as long as all around the pants. Does that make sense? It would wrap around the bottom of the pants 3 times so it is really long and super ruffly.