title

Monday, October 12, 2009

Tick, Tick

Have you noticed the ticker on the side? It says I am 36 weeks and 2 days...and 34 days to go! Wait! What?? I thought I only had 4 more weeks to go if I am 36 weeks. That would be 28 days!! The ticker just added almost a whole week!! Oh well! The little man will come when He is ready. We are just praying for healthy and happy when ever he makes his appearance. I am getting very anxious about this arrival. Luckily I am getting uncomfortable so I will be happy to have him in my arms. I am anxious about having two, being there for both of them when needed, and I am remembering all the not fun stuff that I have to deal with after pushing that baby out. I want so much to enjoy those first few months but I will be happy to be done with the healing part! With Reese I was naive to that so all I was thinking about was my sweet baby. I am trying to focus on that with BC but the scary stuff just keeps creeping in!! I am just going to make myself focus on the sweetness from here forward!!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Don't worry so much about having two. I definiteley thought it was easier going from 1 to 2 than from 0 to 1. Keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers as you near the end of your pregnancy. Can't wait to see pictures of that cute little man!