title

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! I have so many things to be thankful for!! I am mostly grateful for the wonderful blessings God has given an undeserving me!

*Two kids who love each other (at least Reese loves Sam....he doesn't seem to mind her)!


*The entertainment that is brought in to our lives. We were watching the Thanksgiving Day parade and Jane Krakowski was singing so Reese grabbed her microphone and started singing with her. Later she used her chalk as lipstick and had pink smeared across her lips. I just love hearing her giggle. She was playing hide-and-seek with my sister while I was upstairs this morning and was having a blast. Every time I heard her giggle I couldn't help but laugh with her! I love it!


*A husband who is so thoughtful, caring, and loving with me and our children! He was such a big help the two weeks he took off to be home with us and I am so grateful!


*Family who is caring, loving, and supportive no matter what! We are so blessed to have their support in good and bad times!


*A healthy new addition to make my little family perfect! I can't believe our little man has been with us for two and half weeks now. He is such a blessing in our lives and is going to fit right in! He is so loved and cherished by us all.


We had a great day with my family today. I am so very thankful and honored to have them in my life.

Today also happened to be Leah's birthday! Happy Birthday, Leah! We love you!!

1 comment:

Claire Machen said...

And we are all thankful for YOU!!! Ur lil family is just beautiful. Love and miss u!