title

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What a day...

Yesterday Sam started having a yucky cough like Reese has had for the past week. I called the doctor this morning and they said to go ahead and bring him in just to be safe. The doctor listened to his lungs and said they sounded good but just wanted to make sure. They did an RSV test which came back negative and then sent us over to Children's Immediate Care nearby for a chest x-ray to make sure there was no pneumonia in his lungs. First of all, I will never, never, never take my kids back there. What a gross place...sick kids everywhere and the upkeep just seemed forgotten. I promised Reese Chick-fil-A for lunch if she would just sit in my lap and not touch anything. The x-rays came back clear and it looks like little Sam just has a cold and it is staying in his nose. It sounds worse than it is. I guess that is the price you pay for having a baby in cold/flu season with an older sister. Right now I have two friends from college whose babies are in the NICU and am praying for a full recovery for both babies! I can't even imagine the stress and worry with having a really sick baby! I am so grateful to have a healthy boy!

No comments: