title

Monday, April 19, 2010

Braids

Reese starts the day out like this most days…
4-19-10 001

And then when I start brushing her hair she looks like this…
4-19-10 002

Yesterday I took Reese to the mall with me so Lance could have some quiet time at home.  We went to Crazy 8 and they have a little bench with a TV that Reese loves to sit in front of.  She usually just sits there while I shop.  She came up to me and said she wanted braids in her hair.  I said ok and she went to sit back down. Shortly after that I walked over towards the bench and saw this…
4-19-10 003

If you can’t see the picture well, this little girl (with braids in her hair) was “braiding” Reese’s hair.  Imagine my surprise that Reese was just sitting there and letting this happen.  She wasn’t screaming.  She wasn’t crying.  She was just sitting there and letting this little girl play with her hair.  If I had even thought about holding her hair this way, she would have started screaming and crying. 

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I love it!!! Did you take a picture of it all braided??

Unknown said...

Holy cow, this is so cute!