title

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mish Mash

*Reese is a sleep talker.  Several nights I have heard her talking in the middle of the night while I am up with Sam.  I usually can’t understand what she is saying but last night I heard her as I was leaving Sam’s room.  She said, “Let’s put all of these in order so the other people can use them.”  One night when she was sleeping with me (when she was sick) she was calling for “DW” and sounded just like Arthur saying it.  Hopefully she is never a sleep walker!!

*Sam has been rolling over a lot lately.  A week or so ago he finally figured out how to roll from his back to his belly.  Every time I put him down he does this but seems to have forgotten how to roll back the other way.  Occasionally he will go all the way over but it is rare.  Several times his legs have gone through the slats of the crib and he can’t figure out how to get them back through.

*After everything I went through last night to get dinner made, Reese and Lance both disliked it.  Bummer!  I could have saved a lot of trouble if I had known that ahead of time.  For the record, I liked it!

*Sam has had a rough day today.  He has been very needy and wanted to be held. I think his teeth and belly were both hurting him. Several time I had to stop feeding him because he kept biting me.  That does not feel good.

*Tomorrow the little man is going to be five months old!!!

*I watched “The Time Traveler’s Wife” today. I read the book about four or so years ago so I don’t fully remember it.  I do know that I liked the book better though.  The movie was sort of confusing and not really engaging early on.  The end was touching though. 

No comments: