title

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pool Time

Monday I pulled the kiddie pool out for the kids to play in for the first time this year.  Reese was beyond excited. Sam took a little while to get warmed up.  He stood in the same place holding on to the side for about 10 minutes.   

pool2

Once Sam got comfortable he had a blast!  Our neighborhood friends came over to play too.  I told Jenny that Sam would probably be sliding down the slide by the end of the summer.

pool1

Never in a million years did I think that he would be sliding by the end of the day!  When we first bought this pool two summers ago, Reese refused to go down the slide.  Sam, on the other hand, has no fear!  He climbed up the stairs and went down the slide a ton of times.  He loved every minute of it!!

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

I need to get a bigger pool. The one I have is tiny, but I know my girls would be enjoying this too on the hot days.