title

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Relay For Life

Gwinnett County held their Relay for Life last night so the kids and I headed out there after ballet. We first went to my mom's school to see the baby chicks that just hatched a couple of days ago. Reese and Sam were so excited to see them.















After leaving the school we went straight to the fairgrounds. It is such a neat event and raises so much money for cancer research. Don't tell Lance but I spend frivolously when I am there because it goes to such a good cause. The kids ate dinner, ice cream, and funnel cakes, came home with painted faces, swords, and fun in the bounce houses. Both kids were dancing machines when there was music playing. As an added bonus we got to spend the whole evening with my parents, Becca and Tommy while running in to old friends and teachers.








We left around 9:45 or so and both kids were asleep by 10:00. What a sweet night we had.





- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: