title

Monday, May 21, 2012

17 weeks

I didn’t even look to see what size this little gummy bear is today so no food comparisons. I did see this fun little questionnaire about what is going on right now and thought I would give it a go…

  • How far along? 17 weeks.

  • Total weight gain: None that I know of. Each visit to the doctor my weight has been the same. It did drop a pound a month or so ago but I really think that was due to less clothes because the weather had warmed up.

  • Maternity clothes? Yes. I am still a little too small for maternity shorts/pants but I am loving my skirts and dresses right now!

  • Stretch marks? No new ones. I was lucky to only get a few small ones hardly noticeable around my belly button.

  • Sleep: It is ok. Not horrible but not great.

  • Best moment this week: Just feeling the baby every once in a while.

  • Miss Anything? Not being tired.

  • Movement: Yes!

  • Food cravings: Any junk food. A few nights ago we were watching TV and there was a Checkers commercial advertising their chicken sandwich and it looked really good.

  • Food aversions: Any thing healthy?

  • Gender: It is going to be a surprise!

  • Labor Signs: No.

  • Symptoms: I have a few aches and pains. Nothing major.

  • Belly Button in or out? In but weird

  • Wedding rings on or off? On.

  • Looking forward to: Getting to share the baby’s movement with Lance and the kids.

  • Concerns: Picking out TWO names this time. Lance and I are not good at name choosing and since we have to choose a boy and girl name this time it could cause WW3!!

No comments: