title

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Randomness

*The Subaru commercial where the Dad is letting his 16 year old daughter drive away for the first time but is looking at her like she is four, chokes me up every time. Oh, and the Publix commercial where the pregnant mom and little girl are baking together...sweetness!
*The Vicks finally came out of Sam's hair. I think the pool was finally the trick. However, several people suggested Goo Gone. I don't know if I would have used that though. It kind of scares me.
*Sam is probably going to have to get tubes again. Nothing official. Just my opinion. He is on another antibiotic for fluid on his ears.
*The antibiotic is rough on his tummy right now.
*Both of my kids are talkers. They talk all.of.the.time.
*My house always looks like a tornado went through it. I don't even know how to keep up with the mess.
*I still can't shake the tired feeling I have with this pregnancy. After lunch I am done. I have to get anything that needs to be done finished up in the morning.
*Ever since we moved Sam to his big boy room he wakes up at 6:30. He used to not wake up until closer to 8:00. It must be the different way the sun comes in his room. Must get curtains up!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: