title

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Cupcake

If we had been pregnant with a girl, her name was picked out. Well, her turned out to be a him and we have no names!! I have decided that boy names are much harder to pick out. The selection is much more limited. The pressure is much higher. The name has to be cute and sweet enough to fit a little boy but has to grow up with him to become a great man's name! Oh, the pressure!! I have dreams about names running through my head. I know we still have a long time before this little guy arrives but I am feeling the pressure already. We have asked Reese what she wanted to name her little brother. Her requests have been Tuck-Tuck (after her favorite buddy Tucker), Elmo, and most recently Cupcake. Baby Cupcake came up last night because she has cupcakes printed on her pajamas. This morning when we were getting ready to leave I told her we were going to see mommy's doctor and she said "Baby Cupcake?". I guess she remembered seeing the ultrasound last week and remembered that we named her baby brudder "Baby Cupcake" last night. She mentioned it several times while we were at the doctors office too. So for now we have "Baby Cupcake". That is definitely a cute and sweet baby name but I don't think it is going to become a great man's name. We have a lot of work to do.

No comments: