title

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend...so far

Our Memorial Day weekend has been fun so far. Friday night we celebrated my mom becoming a principal and my sister finishing the Fire Academy!! We bought a cake for both of them and Reese loved the cake...check out that face full of icing.



Saturday morning we headed up to Lake Keowee in SC for a going away party for my cousin and his wife. They are moving to LA for her to go to law school at Pepperdine. Reese got to go out on her first boat ride. She was a little nervous at first about the boat going "fast" but then relaxed and enjoyed.


It was really windy so I covered her up with a blanket.


And then she fell asleep. It wasn't surprising. She didn't sleep much Friday night and then the rocking motion on the boat knocked her out.


Later she got to play in the sand and LOVED it. I can't wait to take her to the beach this summer and let her play in the sand for a full week.


This has nothing to do with the weekend so far...well and everything to do with it because it will happen several times. Reese loves to color. I find her like this a lot. She colors every chance she gets.

No comments: