title

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Today is the first day of preschool for our lil bit! She was very excited about it when we talked about going. She remembered her teachers names and we talked about what she needed to tell them if she needs to go potty. I think she thought I was going in with her.



We left for preschool and were third in line to get out of the car. I think we will leave a little later from now on. She is ready to get out!


But then when the assistant came to get her out of the car she wasn't so sure. They did it so quick I don't think she had time to figure out what was happening. Her hand immediately went to her mouth as she was walking in...that is her nervous habit. No tears from her that I saw...only my own tears as I drove away leaving her with strangers! I can't wait to see her this afternoon and hear all about her day. I know she is having a blast!
I guess I should get to my "housewife" duties now that I have three hours to myself!

No comments: