title

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Meet and Greet

Today we had "Meet and Greet" at Reese's preschool. She was so excited about going and meeting her teachers. She walked right in to the room like she owned it and started playing with the kitchen toys. Normally if we walk in to a room full of people that she doesn't know (and sometimes people she knows) she can be a little tentative but she just owned it today! It was so encouraging to see. I think she is going to do great...I think I will be the hot mess next week!

After the "Meet and Greet" we had plans to go to our neighborhood pool with friends but some idiot roofers changed those plans quickly. So we had all of our friends back to our house and the kids played in the backyard. They had so much fun and I am so glad we were able to spend time together. I didn't take ANY pictures today!! I wish I had because they were all so cute and sweet.

Tomorrow Reese is going to be in the big girl class at gymnastics. I really hope she does well. Her friend, Kay-Kay, is already in that class so hopefully that will help Reese out! I am excited for her but a little sad that I don't get to be a part of her class anymore!

Potty update: We will get there...eventually. We spend quite a bit of time sitting on the big potty because she just won't sit on her little one. If she is on the big one I can keep her there until she goes...and I do. I think tonight we sat her on the potty for a good 15 minutes. Lol!! I think it scares her for some reason to use the potty. But she loves those Hershey Kisses!! Maybe we will have some more success tomorrow!

No comments: